Salesview adds advanced filtering and reporting functionality to Quickmap to allow to you analyse the data in ways not normally possible with other systems on the market.
Quickmap Salesview Data
Salesview data gives you unlimited access 24/7 to historic sales dating back to 1982, and other details essential to know when dealing with properties, particularly when making decision associated with sale or purchase.
- Click here for more details on this additional property information.
Quickmap Salesview Features
Quickmap Salesview adds a significant amount of additional functionality to Quickmap Enterprise, to make it easier for you to analyse this additional sales/property data, and generate the reports you need for your business. The additional functionality includes;
- House Valuer – Automatically generates an estimate of the most probable selling price of the subject property, and an estimated value range
- Thematic map – Colour in properties based on sale price
- Sales trends – View how sales have tracked over time, or what properties are selling for compared to their Rateable Value.
- CMA – The Quickmap Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) provides a detailed analysis for your property. It includes an Automated Valuation Model (AVM) which is a computer generated valuation of your property, Title and Ownership information, Maps, Recent Sales in the area, Trend Analysis Graphs, Houses currently on the market and demographic information.
- Google integration Send a link to your clients that shows sales overlayed in Google.
QuickMap provides up-to-date Mapping and property information throughout New Zealand