When trying to View Map In Google Earth from Quickmap, you get this error:
QuickMap: Could Not Find Google Earth
This function requires Google Earth to have previously been installed.
Visit http://earth.google.com to download this software.
This error is because either Google Earth is not installed, or KML files are not associated to open with Google Earth.
To fix the Could Not Find Google Earth error:
- Install Google Earth if it is not installed and see if this fixes the problem
- Reinstall Google Earth
If reinstalling didn’t fix the problem then:
- Open Quickmap and click View -> View Map In Google Earth
- Navigate to the following directory (you can type the following straight into your address bar in Windows Explorer): %temp%\
- Right click on a file ending with KML
- Click Open With
- Select Google Earth and tick the box to Always use the selected program to open this kind of file
- Click OK