As Quickmap’s software is enhanced, and new data is being added to Quickmap each month, system requirements may differ than listed below. Therefore it is recommended that these system requirements should only be used as a rough guide. If you have specific concerns due to provisioning limitations / requirements, please contact us.
- Windows NT, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (Requires Quickmap v6.3.89 or better)
- Apple Mac OS X: 5.8 Version 10.6: “Snow Leopard”, 5.9 Version 10.7: “Lion”, 5.10 Version 10.8: “Mountain Lion”, 5.11 Version 10.9: “Mavericks”, 5.12 Version 10.10: “Yosemite” & 5.13 Version 10.11: “El Capitan”
- Windows Server 2000, Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 (R2), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 (R2), Windows Server 2012 and Server 2012 (R2) (Requires Quickmap v6.3.89 or better), Windows Server 2016
CPU: Computer with Pentium 133 megahertz (MHz) or higher processor. Quickmap v6.3.89 or better also supports x64 processors.
- 4GB per Island
- 2GB for SalesView (optional)
- 150GB South Island Survey Plans (optional)
- 300GB North Island Survey Plans (optional)
- 1.1TB NZ Aerial Photography (optional)
- 4.5GB Survey View (optional)
❗ Note: data is stored on a central server, each PC requires 60Mb
A USB port is required for optional expansion packs.
Note CD-ROM and/or data provided on USB stick or hard drive may be copied from another PC or server from a shared network drive.
Display: Super VGA (800 x 600). Recommended settings is High Colour (16bit) 1024 x 768 resolution or better
Peripherals: Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse or compatible pointing device.