When using Quickmap 7 you get this error:
Run-time error ‘384’
A form can’t be moved or sized while minimized or maximized
This is because the window positions on the screen have become corrupted / invalid.
To fix this:
- Close Quickmap
- Click on the Start button and choose Run from the menu (if you don’t have a Run button, skip this step)
- Type Regedit (if you skipped the second step, simply press the Start button and start typing), then press the Enter key
- From the registry editor navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\QMap\Forms
- Rename the Forms registry key to formsold (if you already have a formsold key, delete the existing formsold key first)
- Start QuickMap and you should be able to access Title preview and order now.
Please like this page: