Sometimes new windows don’t pop up in Quickmap. An example of this might be when you click on the Title Preview button, no title pops up.
This is because the window is popping up off the screen, and typically happens when you’ve reduced the resolution of your monitor or if you used to work on a PC with a second monitor that is no longer there.
To fix this:
- Close Quickmap
- Click on the Start button and choose Run from the menu (if you don’t have a Run button, skip this step)
- Type Regedit (if you skipped the second step, simply press the Start button and start typing), then press the Enter key
- From the registry editor navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\QMap\Forms
- Rename the Forms registry key to formsold (if you already have a formsold key, delete the existing formsold key first)
- Start QuickMap and you should be able to access Title preview and order now.